Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Weekend... What would you bring?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Ah now in fairness, he never suggested she rape him!!!!

As an aside, as someone who had his prostate examined this week for the first time, I'd leave the oul strap-on at home ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Its depends on what type of dirty weeked.... but if i was being asked from a lads perspective

High heels
    Stockings
    Suspenders
    G string
    padded bra - no harm looking bigger :D
    Massage oil
    Sweet oil
    loads of sweet smelling soap
    Blindfold -silk (can have a duel use of tying uP)
    Vibrator - If your up to him using it on you!
    Fruity condoms - No harm in a sweet taste when your licking :eek:

Pref the edidable type in all the above.

What ever you bring make sure your comfortable there is nothing more off putting than seeing your women trying to impress you but being in pain and not enjoying

If my oh is in fluffy pink big pj's and wrapped up like a bug in a rug there is nothing more apealing to me

The trick is whatever you bring to enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

lots of food and drink so you dont need to leave the cottage, and dont forget the oysters ,but maybe not, i had a dozen one night and only ten worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

drink, DVD's, a couple of good books.

It doesn't matter how dirty you think it is going to be you are going to have some down time, so don't be caught of gaurd and be prepared

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Clownsuit,hacksaw,washing line,chloroform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

BD100.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Leatherface4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

My, you people seem to need an inordinate amount of lubrication when having sex.

Not to mention condiments; anyone would think you all went away in order to make a gigantic sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yeah cos performing non consensual sex acts on your partner is so cool
    so much so there is another term for it, rape and sexual assault.

Jesus, lighten up. Know a joke when you see it, or at least when you see a smiley. Rape or assault isn't being recommended here.
    Sleipnir wrote: »
    My, you people seem to need an inordinate amount of lubrication when having sex.

Not to mention condiments; anyone would think you all went away in order to make a gigantic sandwich.

Lol.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

binoculars, a satelite phone, night vision googles, 1 bottle single malt, rizzlas, plenty of ambient mixes on laptop, bug repelant (v important), compass, key for the house, dont forget the loo roll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

A good pair of wellies. Nothing worse than getting dirt on your jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Christ relax.I was takin the piss
    If you wanna go down that route lets ban all uses of handcuffs or blindfolds as you suggested yourself. I cant see so i dont know whats going on and therefore I dont consent. Assault :rolleyes:

I also like the way you picked out mine instead of the ones involving chloroform and shovels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sleipnir wrote:
    LOL yeah, I was wondering about that too! Turned on enough and you ain't gonna need it... well for some stuff you will, but not LOADS of it.

And ice cream - bring ice cream!

Dudess wrote: »
    LOL yeah, I was wondering about that too! Turned on enough and you ain't gonna need it... well for some stuff you will, but not LOADS of it.
    But I wanted to bring a slip n slide :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

And to ensure its kinky from the offset wear a long coat & knee high boots with nothing but sexy underwear beneath
    Subtly let your coat fall open & when he asks what you have on underneath smile & in your huskiest voice say ''nothing''.
    When you arrive at your destination, unwrap & enjoy.

But as always be careful & carry a condom.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Maddison wrote: »
    But as always be careful & carry a condom.;)

& lube, plenty of lube!

And to ensure its kinky from the offset wear a long coat & knee high boots with nothing but sexy underwear beneath
    Subtly let your coat fall open & when he asks what you have on underneath smile & in your huskiest voice say ''nothing''.
    When you arrive at your destination, unwrap & enjoy.
    Ooh yes, me likes!

Ooh yes, me likes!
    I aim to please:D
    And Bluefoam...of course we cant forget the lube but ensure that the lube is suitable for use with a condom as some lubes can take the spermicide off the condom.;)

I aim to please:D
    Well it's more that I like the idea of doing that myself :)

Well it's more that I like the idea of doing that myself :)

You should defo try it.....Its fab:D
    Especially if you out for a meal & let your OH know as he is about to start eating.....you shall not have dessert in that restaurant I can tell you;)

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

What youll need, based both on the thread title and the contents of some of the posts:

Soap.

Oryx wrote: »
    What youll need, based both on the thread title and the contents of some of the posts:

Soap.

Yep so you can shower together:D
    Sex between two consentual(sp?) adults is wonderful and some of the ideas in this thread would be great for spicing up a relationship which has lost its spark.
    'Dirty weekends' can bring you back to the time where you couldnt keep your hands off one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Remember OP, It's only Dirty if your doing it right. :)

Remember OP, It's only Dirty if your doing it right. :)
    I dunno.Ive done things wrong and still ended up pretty dirty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

24 cans of dutch gold

&

Ryhipnol

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Super drug tingle lube (at four quid its a steal)
    Ann Summer Pleasure Rub...............Oh yeah
    Maybe some Cherry Dick Lick for himself

Have a good weekend!!!:D

If your bringing this...bring extra sheets, stuff gets EVERYWHERE and is soooo sticky!!

Id bring:

strawberry body paint
    Blindfolds
    Lube (Durex play silky one)
    c0ck ring (I find the durex one is stronger than the ann summers one)
    Durex pleasure pack actually, you get a couple of different lube types and the cock ring..so get that.
    DVD's and takeaway menus
    Nice bath stuff for taking a bath together
    fluffy bath robes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

The Al Lad wrote: »
    24 cans of dutch gold

&

Ryhipnol
    What's ryhipnol? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,369 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

What an idiotic post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Christ relax.I was takin the piss
    If you wanna go down that route lets ban all uses of handcuffs or blindfolds as you suggested yourself. I cant see so i dont know whats going on and therefore I dont consent. Assault :rolleyes:

Big difference between doing something with consent and with out.
    I also like the way you picked out mine instead of the ones involving chloroform and shovels

Cos really most people won't consider doing those things were as people can get brave when they have their partner in a vulnerable position.

I really hope the op and their partner have a wonderfully wicked safe sane and consensual fun weekend and make many merry sexy and stickie memories :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Bring a watch in case you might lose track of time. Some places don't have clocks on the wall.

Assorted toiletries.

A bag to carry them in.

You should get rid of his toothbrush. Upon his discovery, smear toothpaste all over a (new and unused) dildo and hand it to him without saying a word. His immediate reaction could make or break your relationship.

Advertisement