Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny, Self Obsessed?

Options
  • 08-06-2009 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

We all know how well Fine Gael done in the elections. However does anyone else find Enda Kennys self obsession annoying?
    In all his recent interviews he has put the rise of Fine Gael down to himself. He refuses to accept that the reason his party is flying high is down to the hate towards F.F. I reckon he is holding Fine Gael back and if someone like Richard Bruton perhaps was at the helm of Fine Gael that their quest for power would me made much easier?

BTW I'm not for fianna fail,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

mike65 wrote: »
    FFS!

????

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Jordonvito wrote: »
    We all know how well Fine Gael done in the elections. However does anyone else find Enda Kennys self obsession annoying?
    In all his recent interviews he has put the rise of Fine Gael down to himself. He refuses to accept that the reason his party is flying high is down to the hate towards F.F. I reckon he is holding Fine Gael back and if someone like Richard Bruton perhaps was at the helm of Fine Gael that their quest for power would me made much easier?
    Here here!
    And that feckin George Lee fella - what a big head - you would swear that he used to be on the telly!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jordonvito wrote: »
    ????

This is the third or fourth Enda Kenny thread today and all integrated into this thread here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055586428

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

ABFF:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

AH is somewhere down there

!!
    \/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement