Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter to confirm finished?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Anyone know where I might get a letter from the college to confirm that I'm finished my course? Is it possible before graduation? I've passed all my exams

I'm thinking the student desk are the ones to ask?

Cheers

ps. Smart comments about how lazy I am, etc etc, are to be encouraged. Please fire them in this direction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Tierney :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I was able to get one at the student desk the Monday after I'd done the presentations for my final year project.

You'll also find Tallaght dole office are surprisingly efficient at processing claims, I was able to get my first payment a week after I went up to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Dave! wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Anyone know where I might get a letter from the college to confirm that I'm finished my course? Is it possible before graduation? I've passed all my exams

I'm thinking the student desk are the ones to ask?

Cheers

ps. Smart comments about how lazy I am, etc etc, are to be encouraged. Please fire them in this direction.

Technically you're not finished till the 18th according to one of the women at the student help desk, but I'm pretty sure the dole office give you 2 weeks to get all your documents together so there's no panic, well there kind of is but you know what I mean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Panic panic panic!!! :eek:

Cheers folks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Got one the other day Dave...there's hardly anyone around the place...

• Advertisement

They say they can't send one out til after the final results come out (18th), but can send one out saying that I've finished my exams :confused: Hopefully that'll do, if not I'll just wait til the 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

They say they can't send one out til after the final results come out (18th), but can send one out saying that I've finished my exams :confused: Hopefully that'll do, if not I'll just wait til the 18th

Who did you ring? or did you go into UCD?

Also: great sig

I emailed the student desk

My sig is great, yes :) The one I had yesterday was better, but it was a bit offensive ;)

UK+Sports+Pictures+Week+2009+April+20+dsWIaXrXaV8l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

I emailed the student desk

My sig is great, yes :) The one I had yesterday was better, but it was a bit offensive ;)

UK+Sports+Pictures+Week+2009+April+20+dsWIaXrXaV8l.jpg

Sound, I'll email em myself now, you say they can only send one out about being finished exams? That should be fine tbh.

Btw\/

n599780497_3033847_7002488.jpg

THE Berbs pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 OnlyTwoInter

Hey, I emailed the student desk yesterday (Monday) but didn't get any response from them. Did anyone else have this problem?

• Advertisement
Advertisement