Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angels/Auras/Healing=Looking to take the next step...

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am VERY interested in taking the next step in my little spiritual journey and am looking for any advice! I have recently been introduced to Angel therapy and have taken a few meditation classes. I immediately began to 'feel' my angels and more recently see flashing lights,glitter,swirling colours and smoke like swirls at first with my eyes closed and now open... aswell as receiving messages during meditation and writing through channeling. After each of these events happen I then find or stumble accross a book explaining what has just happened in great detail.
    I am at a loss as to where to go next and was directed here to these boards shall we say.I would LOVE to study this full-time, and just don't know where to start. I am greatly interested in healing,learniing how to see the aura(at the moment I see a glow and sometimes a bit of colour but would love training),how to see spirit guides also and to continue developing communication with the angels.Mostly I would love to find like-minded groups/people who are going through or have gone through similar steps/experiences as most of the time I find myself doubting myself.
    I am interested in doing this on a budget, so far my classes have been free or very low budget.
    Any advice at all is welcome,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I find by asking my guides/angels for guidance, usually leads me on the right track. I came across a reiki 1 course at a time when I was looking for something more, but at that time I didn't know what that was. It was another year before I finally booked onto the class, due to a few stumbling blocks. However, since doing reiki 1 my life has changed so much more. If you're interested in angels, I find Doreen Virtue's books fascinating. She also has guided meditation's as well.

Are you in Dublin? If so, check out Crystal Wings (shop on Aungier Street), as they tend to have loads of different leaflet, including courses on various topics. Also, Walmer hold courses - not sure how good they are, but may be worth checking it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 shenoah

Thank you for that mysticsoul. I have read a number of doreen virtue books and done the meditations which has been great. But that shop sounds great so I will definitely make a trip there.
    Thanks again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭starchild

Diana Coopers Angel Inspiration is also a great read

Since i first called on the angels my life has become infinitely better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭sachamama

OP just don't belittle yourself by saying "my little spiritual journey" because its much more than that. It's lifes purpose to some of us, and each person counts, everyone is important.

As far as advice goes, I would suggest that you learn how to ground yourself solidly before you play with angel energies!

Amazon have lots of great books, so does Waterstones, Hoggis Figgus, etc! Go see what flies off the shelf into your hand. (virtually, if you go to Amazon!)

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

yes i'm sure a super evolved energy based beings have nothing better to be doing than to hint at their existance through some self obsessed species of destructive mammals selfish wishes on a tiny peice of rock floating in the middle of nowhere!

• Advertisement

Just because you don't believe (as your post suggests) 4leto, don't mock those that do.

OP, time is very different in the spiritual world, so angels can be with many people simultaneously. If your trust your own inner instincts, you can't go too far wrong.

I don't but I do believe in faith and placebo, or it's opposite nocebo
    But I do believe in coincidence

Well I was the type of angle you read about,
    Years ago, a load of coincidences lead me from all ready to go out to an hour later sitting beside a crying middle aged couple in Beaumont, the lady had just come from an oncologist to be told the breast tumour was malignant.
    So there I am sitting beside them dressed in a white arran jumper light cream trousers 6 " 2 streaked blond hair, blue eyes and smelling of cologne. Then I just managed to say all the right reassurances and managed to give them hope, I even made them laugh.
    See it sounds like an angel story but it was all coincidental. Then I left them to find out what was keeping that bitch of a nurse I was seeing at the time..

Some people do not believe in coincidences. Personally, I believe in synchronisity. There is a difference between earth angels, and angels of the spiritual realms.

I sense angels around me, and know they have protected me and my home on more than one occasion.

I am pretty sure they havn't on some occasions as well, people have to realise the power of random events,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

And I would rather not have angels about me at all, with them beng vengeful warriors of a god I have little time for and has little time for me.

But I respect the beliefs of those that to seem to have a positive connection to what they term as angels.

• Advertisement

Nothing vengeful at all about them. That is the illusion the Catholic Church have managed to create.

I don't know the delightful good citizens of Sodom and Gomorrah would tell you different.

Nothing to do with the catholic church, the angelic forces as the armies of JVH predated the catholic church.

Yeah but we kept the same Angels, unless Christ reformed them, they I think there is still some smiteing left in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Thaedydal wrote: »
    And I would rather not have angels about me at all, with them beng vengeful warriors of a god I have little time for and has little time for me.

But I respect the beliefs of those that to seem to have a positive connection to what they term as angels.

Are angels a wholly Christian belief?

They have their place in Jewish, Islamic and Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angels

They are and the aren't, although Christianity is meant to be monotheistic it's not really, we have the trinity of deities, God Christ the holy spirit the Virgin Mary and under them Angels and the legion of saints.

Although other religions do not call them angels but lets say spirits they are essentially the same thing. There seems to be an internal need for the want of them to be around. That does not mean they exist.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

4leto please read the spirituality forum charter. This forum is not for argueing whether there is or is not a God(s)/Angels etc, and ti is also not for making disparaging remarks about the beliefs of others.

Advertisement