Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wire tranfer to credit card

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

You will have to excuse my ignorance on this one...

I made a wire transfer from a popular uk betting site recently, seems like the only way for me to get the money was to wire tranfer the winnings I made to the same card the initial payment came from - a credit card.

Its been 2 weeks since I made the initial withdrawal request, and they do say to expect to wait 10 working days. Just wondering though can I get an amount much larger than my credit card limit paid INTO my credit card account? I hope so! Will this appear on my balance if I check an atm?

Also, do wires always take so long?

Sorry for my ignorance :( and thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yes, you can transfer more than your limit into your card. The limit is on what you can take out ;)

As for why the transfer is taking so long, I doubt we could even speculate.

Advertisement