Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How to get to Maynooth?

• 09-06-2009 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hey everyone :)

I was wondering if anyone could help. I have to go to NUIM for an essay writing course from the 22nd to the 26th of June. My problem is transport. There is no bus going from where I live, in Carlow, to Maynooth. I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to stay in NUIM for the four days or have any suggestions for me. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks..:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

The college provide rooms in St. Pats at reasonable rates, contact the campus conference and accommodation department.

I think Kavanaghs run a bus from Carlow to campus, but that may be only during term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭niall3r

Kavanagh's is only term time.
    providing you dont mind early starts, the 6.30 train from carlow town arrives in heuston where the 66 stops at. you can be out in may before 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Rooms in St. Pats are ~22 euros a night.

Warning: you get what you pay for. It's not terrible, just... bare.

Advertisement