Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a New Mod

Options
  • 09-06-2009 1:11am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I am the only mod listed on this forum,I am the Cat Mod for Region so this forum has no mod here on a day to day bases.

So I am looking for people to put their names down here if you would like to volunteer as mod,I feel its best if you have a 'local' as well as myself looking after the forum.

Just post on this thread nomination yourself if you want to,this is not a popularity contest nor is it Big Brother.I will go through the list and see were we go from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

From and live in east Cork, would be happy to help out. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I'll do it if you want. i`m from around here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

IL do it I'm on boards every day. Also i'm on this section all the time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

I'd love to do it.. spend far too much time just reading posts as it is... :D

Born in Dublin but bred and buttered in Cork... :D

Have a background in mediation, personal development and advocacy but not working at the moment due to illness. So the chance to do something to make my brain in gear would be great.

I'm sure everyone is worthy of the chance. Tough choice... or are ye just gonna put all our names in a hat and choose? D'ye take bribes? I bake a great squidgy chocolate cake... ;)

seriously though =- I'd be very interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

I could do it, I live in north cork and am unemployed so anything to take away the boredom of everyday existence is greatly appreciated

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

id love the chance to mod. i got my bread and butter in cork all my life. i would love the chance to bring a bit of energy and soul to this form as it can be a bit dead at times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement