Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night link

Options
  • 09-06-2009 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any late night bus service that drops off in Kilcoole? I know there is a night link to Greystones. Is it easy enough to get a taxi in greystones late night? Any reliable taxi numbers welcome?

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't been out in town since I moved out to Kilcoole so just trying to figure out how to get home without having to stay in town with friends as i usually do, need to get home this time.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

The Finnegan leaves from outside Clearys on O'Connell St @ 3am & Outside the Main enterance to Trinity Fri & Sat Night and goes Kilcoole for €7.00(last time i was on it)

Takes a while to get home thow as it goes all over Bray before heading Kilcoole Direction get there about half4

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Anyone know of something similar for Wicklow town?

I'm assuming there's nothing that'd get me all the way home to Brittas! Still a cab from Wicklow out on top of a bus fare would be alright compared to the fortune I'd be charged to taxi it all the way back!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Sleepy wrote: »
    Anyone know of something similar for Wicklow town?

I'm assuming there's nothing that'd get me all the way home to Brittas!

How far are you from Jack Whites?

Bus Eireann Dublin-Rosslare service from Dublin Airport and Busaras. City dep at 11pm, 1am, 3am, 5am and every hour til 9pm. 7 days a week. drop-off at Ashford, Wicklow, Beehive, Jack Whites, Arklow, Gorey...

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1238149413-2.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 24,238 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

It'd be a bit of a hike but with a beer coat on it could be do-able... I'm nearer to McDaniels...

Advertisement