Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Av rec to Tv Connection

• 09-06-2009 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Im long looking ive hust bought all the main pieces of me HE kit: 42 in Philip 650 in Tesco, Onkyo-Tx-SR505E 200 on Ebay, and Teufel theatre 1 speakers. So im a complete numbie but i have done my best to research the topic (most on here and the AVFourm.com). I have bought 50m of 4mm OFC cabling and a few junction boxes/gang plates. My question is i think i know how to wire in my compontents such as a dvd player to the Av reciever but dont know what cables carries the Video feed to the tv. I know its a very silly question to ask seen as ive bought every thing. please can you post a pic of the cable in question.

Many thanks
    Covey

Advertisement