Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OL Paper two - Irish

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

i wrote 10 pages haha was the last off the ordinary ones to leave some honours were gone before me . at least 10 in my year walked in signed dere number waited the half hour before u can leave and out the door :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

corridon69 wrote: »
    i wrote 10 pages haha was the last off the ordinary ones to leave some honours were gone before me . at least 10 in my year walked in signed dere number waited the half hour before u can leave and out the door :L

How did you drag 10 pages out of that paper? Did you start writing a thesis?

How come the 10 didn't do the paper? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rob!

I was so glad everything that was tipped came up, I'd be screwed otherwise! I'm horrendous at Irish but I'm hoping I scraped enough ****e together to pass.

I'm surprised ppl even go to the bother of giving tips for OL!? 99% of ppl don't study for it anyway.........

i did i did :L i had got grinds the last few weeks no knowing it was 18% what a waste of time........... dere dopes cant speak a word of the language one fella left today left paper 1 after 27mins he was boasting abou it after!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Hate those people that act as if paying money to do an exam then wasting it is something to be proud of haha should be phazed out after JC tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Well I can say that I have done terribly on that paper.

I don't need Irish for anything so I don't really mind however the slight possibility of me passing it is banking on paper 1, the aural and the oral.

how was the oral for people? our fella was gas spent half of one fellas oral talking to himself about man united

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My oral was alright, she asked me a few pretty tricky questions though!

(Do I think rock stars are a good influence, how would I get Amy Winehouse off drugs? :eek: Jaysus I'm in Ordinary! I generally managed to bluff my way out of them, except one where she had to give me a bit of a nudge.)

Sliocht was perfect, I did number 5 I think, the train one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

We were meant to answer the Irish aural in Irish right?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

Claypigeon wrote: »
    Micheál Ó Meálóid

I did the questions on Lig Sin I Gcathú rather than Fiche Bliain, awful story so boring :S "Two inbred people go to a pub sometime in the stone age" wild stuff.

mairtin (sp?) martin anyways!

• Advertisement
Advertisement