Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Story! any one can join in and ad a paragraph!

• 09-06-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

The excitment that had been bubbling in my stomach since before christams, when we originally thought of our 'dream Holiday' idea, finaly had its chance to surge all over my body. I couldnt wait! Two weeks in Turkey with my best friends away from the stress of exams and work. As i said we came up with the idea before christmas but then we never imagined that four days after our exmas finished we really would be standing in Terminal 45 in Dublin airport! Our cases full of our scimpiest summer clothes wer probably on the little trucks that bring them to the plane and we were left with our hand luggage, over flow bags i always think of them as! we decided to sit down and have a coffee as we wer very very early! I routed through my bag to find my money. It wasnt there! " I cant find my money" i said tearrs already springing to my eyes," i know i put it in here this morning." my friend Charlie grabbed my bag and tipped it out, she never felt embarrassment. But i did and my upset was momentarily forgotten as my face burned scarlet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

The excitment that had been bubbling in my stomach since before christams, when we originally thought of our 'dream Holiday' idea, finaly had its chance to surge all over my body. I couldnt wait! Two weeks in Turkey with my best friends away from the stress of exams and work. As i said we came up with the idea before christmas but then we never imagined that four days after our exmas finished we really would be standing in Terminal 45 in Dublin airport! Our cases full of our scimpiest summer clothes wer probably on the little trucks that bring them to the plane and we were left with our hand luggage, over flow bags i always think of them as! we decided to sit down and have a coffee as we wer very very early! I routed through my bag to find my money. It wasnt there! " I cant find my money" i said tearrs already springing to my eyes," i know i put it in here this morning." my friend Charlie grabbed my bag and tipped it out, she never felt embarrassment. But i did and my upset was momentarily forgotten as my face burned scarlet.

" It's Not There!" Charlie announced as she ran to the shop where we had been, I Just Cryed, and my face raw red i was so embarrassed! Emily and Silver never really understood me, even though i've known them all for 17 years! but charlie did!" Here Bimbo Brains! You Left It On The Counter in the shop!!" Charlie said handing it back to me! I Dived up and swung out of her!"Thank You!!!" as we sat there waiting for are gate to open disscussing our plans for my 18th! We Needed Men, Drink, Loud music, and a decent club to start off in and sun! "Flight Qwe 456t Is Ready To Board" The speakers announced we Picked up are bags and ran down! being in heals wasn't Silvers smartest move when she tripped and fell on her face! her lugage went flying through the air, we all froze and watched in shock how it hit the ground and burst leaving her stuff to spread everywhere! Her Bra's and Knickers...Tampex..And Condoms...are jaws dropped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Mialuvzfun!

Kelly- wrote: »
    " It's Not There!" Charlie announced as she ran to the shop where we had been, I Just Cryed, and my face raw red i was so embarrassed! Emily and Silver never really understood me, even though i've known them all for 17 years! but charlie did!" Here Bimbo Brains! You Left It On The Counter in the shop!!" Charlie said handing it back to me! I Dived up and swung out of her!"Thank You!!!" as we sat there waiting for are gate to open disscussing our plans for my 18th! We Needed Men, Drink, Loud music, and a decent club to start off in and sun! "Flight Qwe 456t Is Ready To Board" The speakers announced we Picked up are bags and ran down! being in heals wasn't Silvers smartest move when she tripped and fell on her face! her lugage went flying through the air, we all froze and watched in shock how it hit the ground and burst leaving her stuff to spread everywhere! Her Bra's and Knickers...Tampex..And Condoms...are jaws dropped.

Natually she had that stuff. That wasnt what suprised us soo much. What really got us was the latest copy of Nuts!! We all just froze. Finaly i got up the courage to ask her what was going on.
    "Er silver...?"
    "I'v been meaning to tell you for ages, I got picked for the centre page Pic!!"
    Silver had always wanted to be a model But i never thought of her as a glamour model!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Kelly-

Natually she had that stuff. That wasnt what suprised us soo much. What really got us was the latest copy of Nuts!! We all just froze. Finaly i got up the courage to ask her what was going on.
    "Er silver...?"
    "I'v been meaning to tell you for ages, I got picked for the centre page Pic!!"
    Silver had always wanted to be a model But i never thought of her as a glamour model!!

We Flug Are Cases on the bed and ran for the pool, i had my black bikini on and was ready to tan! Silver went to get the drinks 4 vodka and cokes but she didnt just come back with them, she came back with 3 hot, tanned, toned, boys.."Girls this is, Marco, Dillon,And Jack, Boys this is, Charlie, taylor, and Emily!" Dillon was tall, six pack, dark hair blue eyes like the ocean..simply gorgeous! Marco and Jack Wern't as tall..with a six pack dark hair and dark eyes.

Kelly- wrote: »
    We Flug Are Cases on the bed and ran for the pool, i had my black bikini on and was ready to tan! Silver went to get the drinks 4 vodka and cokes but she didnt just come back with them, she came back with 3 hot, tanned, toned, boys.."Girls this is, Marco, Dillon,And Jack, Boys this is, Charlie, taylor, and Emily!" Dillon was tall, six pack, dark hair blue eyes like the ocean..simply gorgeous! Marco and Jack Wern't as tall..with a six pack dark hair and dark eyes.
    My heart started to beat really fast. I could see Charlie eying up Jack. Tht was fine with me Dillon would do any day!
    "would you ladies like a drink?" even dillons voice was sexy.
    "Yup!" Silver replied "4 vodkas and coke, sugar bum- Taylor will help" Silver picked up on everything not always for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

Silver got the coke and she drank it was very tasty

then Dillon went over to the shjop again and got another coke and they drank that again and it was very tasty again

then dillon made the best plot advancement ther is by gettingout a gun and pointing it at Mari Silver or whoever and then he said "get down on the ground!!!" and then he shot her andshe was as cold as ice and as white as sheet

I used a similes because it makews the story much interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I stared in shock, only Charlie reacted. Throwing herself at Dillon, she tackled him to the ground. They rolled over and over, struggling to gain control of the gun.

The other men made advancements to us. I snapped out of my shock in time to see them. I knew if I backed into the corner, I was trapped but there was no where else to go as Marco glared in my direction. A twisted smile etched into his features.

Dillon and Charlie continued their fight, that looked never ending...

and it really was neverending because they kept on trying to get tthe gun but every time they got close toi getting it they didn't get it

but then falkor the luckdragon flew down and said "hEY YOUR STEALING MY IDEA" AND THEN HE stole the gun and shot both of them and they were defiitely dead forever and then h shot everyone else who was there and eveyone was dead and then he shot himslef and his brains went sloosh all over everywhere and then xenu caught their souls and destroyed them and then the entire universe was gone and the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

and it really was neverending because they kept on trying to get tthe gun but every time they got close toi getting it they didn't get it

but then falkor the luckdragon flew down and said "hEY YOUR STEALING MY IDEA" AND THEN HE stole the gun and shot both of them and they were defiitely dead forever and then h shot everyone else who was there and eveyone was dead and then he shot himslef and his brains went sloosh all over everywhere and then xenu caught their souls and destroyed them and then the entire universe was gone and the end

..leaving only Xenu who went to an alternate universe where there was bar with three young blonde tanned Swedish beauties. One of them was taller than the others but that was irrelevant seeing as they were all quite pretty. Xenu then remarked that he had just destroyed an entire universe which made the ladies giggle into their vokda and cokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Gemini Sister

"Hey, hey....'

The voice seemed to come from a distant place.

"Miss, your friend say bring you vodka and coke.."

I opened my eyes and and saw an expanse of painful glaring blue. I dropped my gaze straight into the brown eye pools of a Turkish waiter. He leered lecherously, shot a quick look up and down the vast expanse of my Rubenesque bikini clad body and grinned widely, all broken cigarette strained teeth. What a grill! But at least the universe hasn't exploded. But was that dream some kind of premoniton? Or was I simply overstressed from all that hysteria at the airport?

I sat upright on my sun lounger and reached for my vodka. The waiter ran one finger along my huge sun-scalded pink thigh leaving a thin white painful trail.

"No good skin for sleep in sun, ha ha", said the disgusting lech.

Drunken high pitched shrieking interrupted our little moment. Across the pool I saw Charlie rip off her bikini top. She was surrounded by three stocky balding Englishmen in football shirts and gold jewellry, their bright fuschia sunburns obscuring the tattoes of naked ladies and football insignia that ran up their forearms.

"Go awn gewl, get yor tits out", one of them shouted from the scratchy depths of his throat.

I didn't have a good feeling about this holiday.

but then the universe exploded for real and so did all the other universes except for one that was full of mattresses, but you can't make stories about mattresses and it definitely wasn't a dream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

but then the universe exploded for real and so did all the other universes except for one that was full of mattresses, but you can't make stories about mattresses and it defeinitely wasn't a dream

and as all of universes were exploding Xenu thought back to when he was young....

except xenu was dead just like everyone else in the multiverse

the end

except xenu was dead just like everyone else in the multiverse

the end
    Then the creepy turkish waiter appeared again pulling the joint ou of my mouth.
    "Pink lady,this is bad bad stuff i will call pollise"
    My mind started to wander into mattress land again but was soon disturbed by police sirens. My head was spinning but when i came to i was in a cell with the girls; i was soo confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Gemini Sister

I'd known for awhile that my drug habit was getting out of control. Sure all the signs were there, loosing stuff like my purse... but if I kept falling into all those freaky k-holes I was in real danger of turning permanently schizo.

As it was, me and the chicks were in enough danger. I blamed Charlie for attracting too much attention with her sluttish behaviour and dodgy men fetish. I mean, sure, Silver could cope here in prison, she paid lip service to all that trendy lipstick lesbian stuff but deep down we all knew she'd rather we called her Silvester. That nonsense about her modeling for Nuts was just a ruse. Silver was an angry lezzer who loved to ogle other young girls. She'd only agreed to have a threesome with Dillon so she could get her hands on that other ditzy chick who came over here with us... what was her name again? ...I must rid my mind of these foul drugs! It was then that it came to me... perhaps I could plead insanity? But how? I must commit to this path utterly if I was to suceed... I had to convince everyone I was crazy.

I slide down the black slimey prison wall and made a decision - perhaps my last sane decision before sliding forever into an abyss - I picked a cockroache off the fetid floor and ate it.

Charlie screamed.

Then the main character saw a meteor headed towards earth. It looked very real but just to make sure, she contacted local astronomers to confirm its existence and the lack of her insanity. She was then administered a test that proved, demonstrably, that her brain was functioning in an ideal manner and the drugs she had been taking were no longer having any adverse mental health defects.

Then the meteor crashed into Earth and everyone on the planet was dead. The immense collision ripped open a hole in subspace and all of the souls of all the people in the world were sucked into it. Still having a form of consciousness, the main character again confirmed the current events as real and then found herself in a bare white chamber unable to move. There she remained for 100 trillion years, doing absolutely nothing whatsoever, and then vanished along with every other particle of matter and energy into the few remaining black holes that then evaporated due to hawking radiation.

The end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement