Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ok ladies, some advice, girlfriends birthday comming up!

Options
  • 09-06-2009 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hi all, thanks for reading this.
    well first off my girlfriend is turning 21 in the next three weeks.
    i have picked up a few small things, such as a teddy with a jumper stiched with a phrase that we came up with, a present that she will hopefully love, its a play on something she said when we first started going out!
    and im going to get a few small gag pressies, such as a toy motorcycle as she wants to get her bike licence.

but the thing is i am stuck for ideas on a big or main present!
    i was thinking jewelery but not sure what route to go as we are only together four months, and two of those i have been on work placement for college!
    i was going to get her lady gaga tickets for the Marquee but these are very scarce if non existant now.
    so ladies any ideas on presents, big or small?
    all ideas welcome:):)
    and thanks in advance for the input:):)

little info on her, she is not that much of a girly girl in one respect, hates: high heels, bags etc.
    she has only a small collection of jewelery that she wears and they are not too flashy. music wise typical girl tastes, not into spa's etc really.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

moved from tLL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 minik

There are lots of things yoy could get her. If you wanted to get something with a bit of a personal touch, an i pod with songs that remind you of her, or that you play together. Jewelry is always lovely, you can get some fabulous charm bracelets and then you can build it up as you go along:)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Agree with the charm bracelet. I got a present of a Pandora charm bracelet for my 18th birthday a few years ago and I love it. My boyfriend has added to it over the years for Valentines, Birthdays, ect. He loves it too because it saves him thinking of what to buy. The bracelet costs around €60+ and charms start at €25. You can get them in silver or gold. The silver are more popular and imo nicer.

Here is what they look like:

http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/CacheImages/p/f/8/f87f64f3-206c-4cbd-8796-b450b82a8a91_190x190.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 fjdevine

hi all, thanks for reading this.
    well first off my girlfriend is turning 21 in the next three weeks.
    i have picked up a few small things, such as a teddy with a jumper stiched with a phrase that we came up with, a present that she will hopefully love, its a play on something she said when we first started going out!
    Where did u get that teddy?

Advertisement