Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Link

Options
  • 09-06-2009 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all,

I posted this in the general wicklow part too so sorry if you have read it already!

Just wondering if there is any late night bus service that drops off in Kilcoole? I know there is a night link to Greystones. Is it easy enough to get a taxi in greystones late night? Any reliable taxi numbers welcome?

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't been out in town since I moved out to Kilcoole so just trying to figure out how to get home without having to stay in town with friends as i usually do, need to get home this time.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

The finnegans night bus at 3am (google it) goes to Kilcoole. I wouldn't fancy your chances getting a taxi from Greystones at that time. Also the last dart coincides nicely with the 12.30 pub shuttle, but I have no idea if that goes to Kilcoole or not. It would get you closer though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Hi all,

I posted this in the general wicklow part too so sorry if you have read it already!

Just wondering if there is any late night bus service that drops off in Kilcoole? I know there is a night link to Greystones. Is it easy enough to get a taxi in greystones late night? Any reliable taxi numbers welcome?

Sorry for all the questions, I haven't been out in town since I moved out to Kilcoole so just trying to figure out how to get home without having to stay in town with friends as i usually do, need to get home this time.

Thanks

Dont worry mate ive just got my licence now and will be encamping at Greystones Dart v soon. Infact, is it still rare to see a cab at Greystones station?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

ciaran67 wrote: »
    Dont worry mate ive just got my licence now and will be encamping at Greystones Dart v soon. Infact, is it still rare to see a cab at Greystones station?

At that time of night, yes it is, I've never seen one... There's usually a few there for the last dart, but I'd imagine they all get fairs easily enough. I usually holler to see if anyone is going to Charlesland and split the fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

wingding wrote: »
    At that time of night, yes it is, I've never seen one... There's usually a few there for the last dart, but I'd imagine they all get fairs easily enough. I usually holler to see if anyone is going to Charlesland and split the fair.

I'll look out for you WD. :D

Advertisement