Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interview Questions

• 09-06-2009 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭

I am applying as mature student to DKIT and have an interview coming up soon, I was wondering if anyone could tell me the kind of questions that the interviewer is likely to ask as I am not familiar with college interviews and want to prepare answers that might be of some help to me.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

Not very helpful but you can't prepare fully for any interview, you might get asked nothing you prepared for or everything you prepared for!
    I had my interview a few weeks ago and it went great. I got a bit nervous about it before I went but it wasn't even an interview, it was totally informal. I was overdressed, the lecturers were amazing and it was more like meeting people for a chinwag! Of course that isn't to say yours won't be different depending on your course or interviewer but if you have in your mind why you want to apply for the course and why you think you are ready to head back to college then you have your bases covered. And best of luck!

Advertisement