Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounts Assistant

• 09-06-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I really hope you dont think im spamming the board, but given the current jobs situation in Ireland its nice to post something like this.

I have posted a job available on adverts.ie for an accounts assistant in Ballina

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=119758

Apolgies if this is frowned upon but hopefully it will take someone off the dole que in Mayo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,399 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

You must not be paying very well if its not snapped up in this climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 EI-EAY

Given that we decided to take someone on this morning and ad is up less that two hours I admire your ability to telepathically discover the salary im offering.

If you would like to offer your teapathic skills to helping us improve our sales please send in your CV too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Thats what wrong with this forum someone is trying to get someone off the dole and all you can do is salg him off.

Mickdw your negative attitude is what has the country the way it is you should be banned from here for negative posting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

EI-EAY wrote: »
    Given that we decided to take someone on this morning and ad is up less that two hours I admire your ability to telepathically discover the salary im offering.

If you would like to offer your teapathic skills to helping us improve our sales please send in your CV too.

Damn, the job is gone?!

Advertisement