Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival Killarney 09- Official Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

YULETIRED wrote: »
    BOOKING.COM on daweb

Have u looked at what the Hotel says Willie ... Ur first name will come in Handy .....

"Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Gay Friendly, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Designated Smoking Area."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

just booked a place to lay down the head, 2 nights for 69 quid plus breakfast.

Connie will I be raped in my sleep? (hoping, hoping) It's the Lime and Lemon. Why so cheap?

Hi Willie,
    Ive never heard of the lime and lemon to tell you the truth. It might be the Lime tree though, I know of that place. But there's hundreds of bed and breakfast houses around Killarney and it would be impossible to know them all. Where is it, you got an address?
    And that would be a pretty standatd price for a b and b house locally, although you might have got preferred rates due to the fact that you played a starring role with the Kerry team. They like their stars down here!!!!

Connie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭accomputers.ie

do u ever get sick of winning all irelands Connie, ya wouldnt even give us the under 21s last year ya hoares :mad:

do u ever get sick of winning all irelands Connie, ya wouldnt even give us the under 21s last year ya hoares :mad:

Nah, its born and bred into us. But we dont mind giving away a rew underage ones!!

connie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

connie147 wrote: »
    Hi Willie,
    Ive never heard of the lime and lemon to tell you the truth. It might be the Lime tree though, I know of that place. But there's hundreds of bed and breakfast houses around Killarney and it would be impossible to know them all. Where is it, you got an address?
    And that would be a pretty standatd price for a b and b house locally, although you might have got preferred rates due to the fact that you played a starring role with the Kerry team. They like their stars down here!!!!

Connie

This is her Connie, looks ok to me, sure I'll hardly be in it.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/ie/lime-and-lemon-inn.html?aid=303948

• Advertisement

Have u looked at what the Hotel says Willie ... Ur first name will come in Handy .....

"Non-Smoking Rooms, Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests, Gay Friendly, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Designated Smoking Area."

what does gay friendly mean ? are the other hotels hostile to you Niel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭westlife

just booked a place to lay down the head, 2 nights for 69 quid plus breakfast.

Connie will I be raped in my sleep? (hoping, hoping) It's the Lime and Lemon. Why so cheap?
    The LIME AND LEMON? sounds great... why not come and stay with me at the Blue Oyster Hotel:D

westlife wrote: »
    The LIME AND LEMON? sounds great... why not come and stay with me at the Blue Oyster Hotel:D

the only 69 they are gtting out of me in in Euros,

I have to stop telling people i got a room for two nights in the lomon and lime for 69.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭gigetheman

willie is says (Providing the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful surrounding area) but your going to be in the gleneagle all weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭gigetheman

IT COULD BE WORSE WHAT IF IT WAS CALLED THE BIRDCAGE

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭accomputers.ie

Lime is cockney slang for 'shirt lifter' and Lemon for 'carpet cleaner'. Interesting side action if you don't shine in the main event Uncle Monty:eek:

Lime is cockney slang for 'shirt lifter' and Lemon for 'carpet cleaner'. Interesting side action if you don't shine in the main event Uncle Monty:eek:

So all Limeys are shirtlifters then ? I think so too I'm sure that will upset Kayroo El Stuntman and Stewelpeter, (Limey fans IMO)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 acejoker

does any one know how many players have actully registered for the main event

acejoker wrote: »
    does any one know how many players have actully registered for the main event

Total s0 Far is 782 Including 30 held for the super sat with more to follow this week from Ladbrokes . We have room for players but 830 is where we think we want to start and we are confident of this , Looks like a sell out again by the end of the week when allocations come in. We had 830 out to start but got a bit back from clubs that reserved seats ,

If there is seats left over then these will be sold on the day or players can contact me for a seat and pay by credit card this week ..

Neill

Hi Willie,
    It is a bed and breakfast house on the same road as the Glen Eagle. About 10-12 minutes walk.

Connie

Just booked a room in the valley suites hotel for €59 for Fri night with option of Sat night for same. Says it's in town centre so can't go far wrong (hopefully!).

Just spotted this now.
    Definately not in the town centre. Its out the Fossa road (ring of kerry road towards killorglin), about 3 miles out of town. Definately not walking distance and about 10-15 mins drive to the Glen eagle.

Nice spot though, and good value.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

I just booked the Victoria House Hotel for 35euro a night including bed & breakfast :D

I have 2 Rooms in th Brehon left on my allocation .... rooms are for Friday-Sunday only and the rate is €250pps for 3 nights

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Gutted the main event clashes with the filming of my RTE heat so can't play the main event but would like to play the side events. With that in mind, I assume your generous offer from last year to buy me in to the 300 event still stands Neill? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Lplate

doke wrote: »
    Gutted the main event clashes with the filming of my RTE heat so can't play the main event but would like to play the side events. With that in mind, I assume your generous offer from last year to buy me in to the 300 event still stands Neill? :D

Kelly, you're fcucked!!!!

300 euro please!!!!!!

See you on Saturday Dara!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

changed my hotel to the harmony inn, I heard the sausages were a bit off in the other place. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

fair play to Neill, nice gesture

Of Course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭NuckChorris1

connie147 wrote: »
    Just spotted this now.
    Definately not in the town centre. Its out the Fossa road (ring of kerry road towards killorglin), about 3 miles out of town. Definately not walking distance and about 10-15 mins drive to the Glen eagle.

Nice spot though, and good value.

Connie

Cheers, driving anyway so not a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

Anyone got a number for b&b's cloase by will have thew cart with me so don't mine a small drive

Cheers

pgodkin wrote: »
    Anyone got a number for b&b's cloase by will have thew cart with me so don't mine a small drive

Cheers

If your having any trouble getting accom sorted out, let me know here (or pm) and I'll sort something for you.
    You can ring me if you like on 087-2833343. I just need to know how many nights and are you sharing or on your own.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Is this definitely starting at 2.00pm this Friday?

Warper wrote: »

3pm Friday Warper .. Changed due to late Flights from Uk into Kerry Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

Warper wrote: »

if you read further back on the thread time was changed to 3.00pm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Neil,

I assume you will have cash tables running on the Thursday night?

Advertisement