Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladbrokes.com Irish Poker Festival Killarney 09- Official Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭gorfield

corkie123 wrote: »
    looks great niall see ye friday :D:D

Take note of the exit sean..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Nero Ceasar

Walked into a Ladbrokes in Cork today and was
    quoted 100/1 on myself to win the main event.
    Ladbrokes know quality when thay see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

What precautions are you taking to limit the SWINE FLU spread. 800+ people in the same place, any special hand spray or anything? I want to retain some strength to hold the gigantic cheque aloft on Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Arrived in Killarney and the Gleneagle Apartments are the nutz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

Total s0 Far is 782 Including 30 held for the super sat with more to follow this week from Ladbrokes . We have room for players but 830 is where we think we want to start and we are confident of this , Looks like a sell out again by the end of the week when allocations come in. We had 830 out to start but got a bit back from clubs that reserved seats ,

If there is seats left over then these will be sold on the day or players can contact me for a seat and pay by credit card this week ..

Neill

Is there still seats available? myself and semibluff are considering making the trip but will more than likely venture down if there there is still seats for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

gorfield wrote: »
    Take note of the exit sean..........:D

come over when u bust out early i show u were the exit is and when u come back in u can rail me while i win this :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Is there still seats available? myself and semibluff are considering making the trip but will more than likely venture down if there there is still seats for this.

You should be fine. Last count I heard was around 765, but that was if all 37 seats generated in the super satt were won by people needing them. Thats still in progress (approaching the bubble), but ill hold 2 of what we have for ye if I know for definate that ye are coming.

Connie (ring me on 087-2833343)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Still Seats and will be on the Day Text me on teh names 0872828744

Neill

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Myself and Sam will be pounding the tables hard today, unfortunately it will be in search of updates. We'll be blogging @ http://www.ladbrokeslive.com . I'll also be posting up some summaries here!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

Can't make it to Killarney myself this time but just want to wish everyone (especially all Boardsies) the very best of luck today in the ME.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭The Clamper

Neill

BAD NEWS

UNFORTUNATELY, things havent gone as planned for me to say the least,

choice, look after family matter or play poker

actually i chose family, isnt that weird, priorities all messed up, clearly

this means i have to cancel going today, may make tomorrow for the side event, very disappointed but what can you do

thats life i guess

take me off that last longest please Connie

thanks

Derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭philcassidy

any body know where i can get chip counts for everybody in main event, some friends of mine are playing and would like to know how they are getting on???

It's a complete nightmare trying to keep up with the updates. We're literally looking at a room of 600 people, most of whom are anonymous online qualifiers and we don't have a player list to refer to when trying to find players. I think I tapped about 30 bald people on the shoulder asking if they were a particular player (apparently the Nicky Power look is in fashion this year). This will all change tomorrow when we have access to chipcounts and seating charts.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭venividivici

Day 2 here I come, what a weekend...so far!! Well done to everyone involved!!

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭tm2204

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Updates can be found on Ladbrokeslive.com

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭curehead

i see fiacra meere is going well 70,000

• Registered Users Posts: 7,897 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

tm2204 wrote: »

Impossible to follow those updates. Not having a go at the bloggers or anything but it's just the layout etc. I've given up.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭j10spades

just seen Ciaran Taggart has 250k aprox,take it down!glgl

bullin i couldnt get down for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭ghostface ste

j10spades wrote: »
    just seen Ciaran Taggart has 250k aprox,take it down!glgl

bullin i couldnt get down for this!

Gl Tag, one time and all that!! :pac:

Impossible to follow those updates. Not having a go at the bloggers or anything but it's just the layout etc. I've given up.
    Tell me what's wrong and I'll try make it a bit better for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

curehead wrote: »
    any updates

Yeah after paying €4 for a warm coke I think I have food poisiong from the beef stoganoff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭philcassidy

can anybody tell me how shane maguire is getting
    20 year old from monaghan?????

AdMMM wrote: »
    Tell me what's wrong and I'll try make it a bit better for tomorrow.

Think the blogging has been great, wp. Appears perfect when i view them

really thought u wud have gone to Killarney Ste whats your excuse?would travel 5 hours to see my hero on the final table lol.. are ya headin for a game 2moro?

j10spades wrote: »
    really thought u wud have gone to Killarney Ste whats your excuse?would travel 5 hours to see my hero on the final table lol.. are ya headin for a game 2moro?

Yeah should be up tomoro just to knock you out now! :cool:

Yeah should be up tomoro just to knock you out now! :cool:

oooo thats fighting talk that, and i was going to offer to swap %'s in Nov but i guess i'll have to keep the loot for meself :D

edit-*cough* last longest *cough*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 phil16phil

IMO the updates on the ladbrokes site are excellent, would like more of them though. That,s just me being greedy. I understand the logistics of observing, taking notes, composing, uploading etc takes time. Well done Adam, great stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Moi still in sitting on 200k, back at 1, 58 players left, so gl to what ever boardsies or left.

Advertisement