Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed. Elements on maps

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

I just starting playing Assassin's Creed yesterday. On the map where you can check the location of your objectives one of the options is to see "elements", when selected if shows a bunch of green dots on the map. At first I thought they might have been the location of flags but when I did collect a flag I checked the map and the green dot was still in that position. Does anyone know what they mark?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I always thought they were NPCs. When you get spotted don't some of them turn red?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,297 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Combine them all. Summon Captain Planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

I was playing some of the game last night, I think some of the dots are for the hay stacks lying around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

The little blue dots/squares? Yeah, they're hiding places. The also turn up on the mini-map when you're being chased.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

just look for pidgeons when you are running across the roof tops. If you see a bunch of pidgeons near a ledge the game is letting you know that's a location where you can dive off into a cart full of hay.

• Advertisement

What a terrible game... hopefully two doesn't have one mission repeated 9 odd times

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

yea just started playing it... only thing keeping me going is the fab scenery. i like the sword fighting too! I have to keep resisting temptation to stab civilians though or guards to liven things up a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

speedfreak wrote: »
    yea just started playing it... only thing keeping me going is the fab scenery. i like the sword fighting too! I have to keep resisting temptation to stab civilians though or guards to liven things up a bit!

Dont fight it!!! I got to the point where I would use the retractable blade of every begger I saw. Hate them so much :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Dont fight it!!! I got to the point where I would use the retractable blade of every begger I saw. Hate them so much :mad:

oh god yes those whiny beggars! definitely need a slap at the very least!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

So now after another few days playing I now know those dots on the map are hiding places :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement