Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Paella in Dublin...

Options
  • 09-06-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get paella in dublin?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Outdoor market in IFSC on Wednesday lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭underpants

really? I'll have to try that tomorrow!

But I should have said, I'm actually looking for a restuarant to go to on Saturday night!
    So that rules out the market!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭NervousNude

Mmm yum, is the market in the main square part of the IFSC?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭technocrat

I've had paella in The Port House which i'd highly recommend.

Though they only serve it as a tapas portion.

They also do other tasty Spanish dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Mmm yum, is the market in the main square part of the IFSC?

Yeah - Just outside M&S.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

Havana on Georges Street does a good paella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Salamanca do a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

heard from spanish people: it seems that the best paella in Dublin is in Da Pino, parliament st. The owners are an Italian and a Spaniard, the latter is from Valencia, which is supposed to be the city where the paella was born. I tried the paella in Salamanca, Da Pino and Havana and I can confirm that Da Pino does the best among these three restaurants, I don't know about other restaurants and I've always had great preconceptions about restaurants in IFSC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

heard from spanish people: it seems that the best paella in Dublin is in Da Pino, parliament st. The owners are an Italian and a Spaniard, the latter is from Valencia, which is supposed to be the city where the paella was born. I tried the paella in Salamanca, Da Pino and Havana and I can confirm that Da Pino does the best among these three restaurants, I don't know about other restaurants and I've always had great preconceptions about restaurants in IFSC.

+1

I haven't had it but Spanish friends rave about the Paella there

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭underpants

I did read a review that said Da Pino done the best paella but it dated way back in 2007 so didn't know if I could believe it!

Da Pino it is so!
    Thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

+1 for Da Pino paella. Tried it last night and was very impressed.

Advertisement