Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night Tariff & Fuse Board Query

Options
  • 09-06-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all!

I went through the whole Electrical topic and could not find anything about this...

I just moved into a new appartment, the block was only built about 5 years ago. It is hooked up to the nightsaver tariff with storage heaters and all, everything seems to be working fine.

On the fuse board however there are two "pieces" next to a few RCBs that have a very small dial you can turn left and right.

One of the "pieces" there is written "Night" and on the other "Day". There are indications above each dial: -4 -2 0 +2 +4

The "Day" one is currently set to 0 and the "Night" is set to -2. There is also a steady green light lit on the Day one and a constantly flashing red light on the night one.

Unless you can understand what I am talking about I can take a picture, does anyone however have any clue what these are, what they regulate what are the lights on them indicating?

I've been searching the web for two days now and still nothing. All RCBs and these "pieces" seems to have been manufactured by LG.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx a mil!

Comments

Advertisement