Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crate needed

Options
  • 09-06-2009 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Can anyone help me? I am fostering 7 puppies and have no crate, so does anyone have an old crate they dont need, Im based in dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

Hi there, I have a large travel crate I don't use any longer, it could easily accomodate 7 pups. If you PM me we can discuss further.

Also, I forgot to mention, I'm in Dublin and there would be no fee involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Just wanted to give a huge thank you to fatmammycat for giving me her extra large crate for the puppies! Just shows there are decent people still out there.

You're very welcome, glad to be able to assist. And great photo, I'll bet this was taken after a big feed! That puppy with the tip on his tail was adorable. I hope you get good homes for them soon and well done for taking them all on board.

Advertisement