Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Common Room during the summer

• 09-06-2009 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,254 ✭✭✭✭

I know that the gym and the sports hall etc open over the summer but im wondering about the Common Room?

Myself and a mate want to see if we can hang out and maybe (quietly) rehearse some songs and stuff but i dont know if it's locked up or what.

Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭dueyfinster

Yes it should be open, Apprentices are present at ITB over the summer. I would email Lesleyann (Student President) to ask if you can use it. I am sure she will more than accommodate you if she can. Bearing in mind people can listen to music off the PC in that room, will you be miffed if your asked to move on? Issues you should consider as the will of bigger group in the Common room will prevail! ;)

Also an option is the visitors dining room, but according to vinnyirl (new Clubs and Socs officer) that is being taken as offices by the expanded SU. Best bet is to be nice to Lesleyann and see how far you get!

Best of luck in using the room anyways!

Advertisement