Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Shantz and why do I have to remember that s/he loves me?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Anyone?

I feel I am playing directly into the hands of this promotional elipsis by questioning it but curiosity ultimately reigns supreme.

Maybe that's why these posters are all over Kilkenny. Curiosity killed the cat?

Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Fairly sure he's a comedian that was here during the cats laughs, was working a show and it was on all the flyers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I saw one of those posters in Durrow or Abbeyleix I think :confused: Thanks for clearing it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Eric Shantz, a comedian who was in Kilkenny during the comedy weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Anyone?

I feel I am playing directly into the hands of this promotional elipsis by questioning it but curiosity ultimately reigns supreme.

Maybe that's why these posters are all over Kilkenny. Curiosity killed the cat?

Anyone?

i must be blind don't remember seeing any posters for this.. are they still up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Obviously 'Shantz' does not love clearing up after himself as much as he loves me. Yep, they are all over the place, but you would notice them more if you were a driver as they are attached to signs on roundabouts et cetera. In fact there is one on the sign near my house 5 miles out in the sticks.

They are a4 laminated black and white in landscape orientation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement