Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Membership Renewal

Options
  • 09-06-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Did anybody have a problem trying to renew online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Had a problem trying to renew with the cd rom they sent out but not when i logged on to the site separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Had a problem trying to renew with the cd rom they sent out but not when i logged on to the site separately.

Tried that also; no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Can you key in old membership number without any CD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 andy_s

I went straight to the site no probs. Did'nt bother with the cd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Sligo Spur

I did have a problem with both online and cd(which lead me to the same thing, had to log on) but the transactions didn't go through as my security settings wouldn't allow certain sites that needed to transact, took me a while to cop on!!

However, the page with the International option details opened on a seperate windom which i didn't see until after I had registered as a normal member. I had noticed there was no charge for European postage.

I see that they are offering Spurs tv free all Season to International Members(as opposed to 2 months for Bronze).

Whats the best advice without having to ring the TO?

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I renewed my uncles last night and I'd no problem, the CD is a waste of time so I logged into his account and renewed without a problem.

There was no charge for postage, but I see new memberships are charged £4 for postage so will probably charge the postage later and e-mail me (which happened last year as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

There was no charge for postage, but I see new memberships are charged £4 for postage so will probably charge the postage later and e-mail me (which happened last year as well)

Email from TO:
    Thank you for your email. Renew your membership as it appears for the moment and we will then be contacting all overseas members who do not have the International option.

For the subscription to Hotspur magazine the £25.00 offer is no longer available and you need to contact our Mail Order department direct regarding any new subscription.

Disappointed about the £25 offer for Hotspur mag no longer being available - had it for last few years - very good value as it costs over 6euro to buy here in Ireland.

ruiseal wrote: »
    Email from TO:
    Thank you for your email. Renew your membership as it appears for the moment and we will then be contacting all overseas members who do not have the International option.

Thanks Ruiseal. When they do don't forget to ask about Free Spurs tv for 12 months(or the Season) no harm if it's free

Has anybody that didn't pay the International postage option been contacted yet? I was given the option to suscribe to Spurs tv last week but haven't been contacted re: postage or received my Membership pack(the card being the important thing!)

ps. I renewed at end of May!

Sligo Spur wrote: »
    Has anybody that didn't pay the International postage option been contacted yet? I was given the option to suscribe to Spurs tv last week but haven't been contacted re: postage or received my Membership pack(the card being the important thing!)

ps. I renewed at end of May!

My members pack arrived last week, but my uncles has not arrived yet.

E-mail the ticket office if you are concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Got mine two weeks ago however last year I did'nt receive it until a few days before our first game.

Not having the card doesnt stop you from purchasing tickets online from the official site. Your client reference/password will be the same as last season.

Worst case scenario would be that you'd have to pop in to the Members office in Paxton Road on Match day and collect a temporary members pass for the game you are attending.

Should'nt be a problem but as Ronan says, email them if your still concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Received my 3 already. Most likely they are just working through the lists in order of when you renewed. I renewed back in the middle of May and only got them a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I renewed through a supporters club and still haven't got my card,i contacted the supporters club and it seems nobody has got it so far.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

What exactly did you get in your membership pack i just signed up for an international membership because this year i'm really hoping to go see a few matches

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

What exactly did you get in your membership pack i just signed up for an international membership because this year i'm really hoping to go see a few matches

Off the top of my head, renewal cd, dvd of last year, review book of last year, mem card, 2009/2010 one hotspur badge and thats it really. Unless you are a junior member and then you get a boot bag and a wearable flag instead of the badge.

And of course the subscription for spurs tv online for a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Mine came yesterday - although i was away on hols might be there longer.

Did you get season ticket Ronan?
    Wont post mine!!

galinka wrote: »
    Mine came yesterday - although i was away on hols might be there longer.

Did you get season ticket Ronan?
    Wont post mine!!

Same here Andrew, have arranged for Steve to pick up for me.

Advertisement