Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasising at work

Options
  • 09-06-2009 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Ok, feel a bit naughty but what the hell.....

I'm usually bored to tears at work as work in a very quiet office. I'm the only 'laaaady' in the office, the others are all guys.

Today I've found a splendid way to pass the time, for some reason I've just started fantasising while sitting at my desk. I've been playing out all sorts in my head. Everytime one of the lads comes in I get embarrassed and I'm sure I'm blushing madly. (No none of the fantasies involve anyone I work with) but I feel a bit like I've been caught out - like when you have a sex dream about someone and then you see them the next day and you feel mortified ;)

Anyway, aside from feeling a little hot under the collar, it's a brilliant way to pass the time. My husband won't know what's hit him when I go home and jump him :D

So just wondering do any of the rest of you indulge in such work practices - or am I just a right perv? Ha ha...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I'd be partial to the odd bout of daydreaming myself (filth included!)

Perfectly normal..and a fun way to while away the hours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Im daydreaming right now. Makes typing kinda difficult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

My mind wanders for about 80pc of the day....thoughts are mainly quite dirty!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

what maddison said
    then I text the OH to get him worked up as well
    it's great fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭metaoblivia

I'm a professional daydreamer. I work as a secretary and while I do have a lot of work to do on some days, for the most part I'm faced with long stretches of nothing to do but transfer phone calls and even then, hours go by without any phone calls.
    So daydreaming may as well be part of my job description.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    what maddison said
    then I text the OH to get him worked up as well
    it's great fun :D

Ha.....Its really annoying though when youve typed out a really long & detailed sexy message and......................................................................nothing.....stupid f*cker has no credit:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh god I spend massive amounts of time doing so! :)

I'm always hearing that's a sign of not getting any, yet I am getting plenty... so I really don't want to think of what I'd be like if I was going through a sex famine... :eek:

I HIGHLY agree with the cliché that hitting 30 turns a woman into a horndog. :pac:

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh god I spend massive amounts of time doing so! :)

I'm always hearing that's a sign of not getting any, yet I am getting plenty... so I really don't want to think of what I'd be like if I was going through a sex famine... :eek:

I HIGHLY agree with the cliché that hitting 30 turns a woman into a horndog. :pac:

But Im 26 & Id say its the only thing I think of apart from my family:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

Mostly I dream of bashing my nosy co-worker at the next desk with my keyboard and throwing her out the window. One of these days, it will be like a scene from Falling Down in that office :pac:.:rolleyes::eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Salome wrote: »
    Mostly I dream of bashing my nosy co-worker at the next desk with my keyboard and throwing her out the window. One of these days, it will be like a scene from Falling Down in that office :pac:.:rolleyes::eek:

Ah it's not just me then, I regularly fantasise about slow and painful deaths befalling those who make my day/s miserable.

Outside of that I tend unfortunately to be too bloody busy to do anything but work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Salome

nouggatti wrote: »
    Ah it's not just me then, I regularly fantasise about slow and painful deaths befalling those who make my day/s miserable.

Outside of that I tend unfortunately to be too bloody busy to do anything but work.

I wish she was - my mundane life is obviously faaaar more interesting than her work. Gets right on my wotsits....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Salome wrote: »
    I wish she was - my mundane life is obviously faaaar more interesting than her work. Gets right on my wotsits....

lolol

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

So how did the night pan out for you then Tupins :D haha

We want all the gorey sordid details!

Dirty girls on this thread hmmm,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

battser please read tLL Charter with regard to the no-tolerance policy on sleazy posts.

Infracted.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Lorrs33

I daydream all the time about all sorts, I'm daydreaming right now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Yep, am always doing it. its great fun.

its worse when the object of a fantasy is a person I work with. i work in finance and business attire is essential so some of the guys look positively edible in their suits. i turn into a gibbering, blushing mess if they approach me on a work-related matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

many a boring class has been made a bit more interesting by letting my mind wander i have to say
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 fedor29

Im actually doin a project for college on women and wot they fantasise about so id be delighted if ye cud PM me and give me some idea. Tanx,ye wud be helping me a great deal,i need to pass this course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Eh... sure you do... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

fedor29 wrote: »
    Im actually doin a project for college on women and wot they fantasise about so id be delighted if ye cud PM me and give me some idea. Tanx,ye wud be helping me a great deal,i need to pass this course

Awww, best laugh I've had all week!:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I am, i swear. I really will be in big trouble if i dont get it done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'll pm you later. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

15, tops.

tanx KTRIC,ill mention you in my final paper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sir lancealot

I daydream of when i had a job:(

Way to bring the mood down sir moanalot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 sir lancealot

Way to bring the mood down sir moanalot
    cause i enjoys it:D

see me and you can work together sir lancealot and pick up a few ladies,just do wot i tell ya and you wont go wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

every time i daydream i automatically go to the sight of this guy i saw on the lewis one friday morning last summer. he had those Colin Farrell rough good looks,
    and he had this bulge where guys keep their bulges,:D (know what i mean ).
    and so my daydream is now my fantasy.....same thing? oh the things i get up to with this guy is unprintable.....yes.....:Ddefinitely unprintable.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

I used to do it all the time. I nearly crashed the company car so many times...

Advertisement