Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofbox fitted for €99

Options
  • 09-06-2009 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

For those of you getting the ferry this summer, I just had a roofbox fitted by Manic Motors in the Tesco shopping centre in Midleton. Box is by Fada, capacity is 260 litres. It's long and thin, ideal for skis/waterskis/golf clubs or if, like me, you need a little extra space but not a full size box. Seems very robust. I got the box, bars, fittings etc for €99 which was a good bit cheaper than anywhere else I looked and they fitted it outside the shopping centre for me.

Their website is www.manicmotors.ie. They don't seem to have the "offer" model on their website but the guy in the shop said they had a few more at that price. Worth a look if you need one...

Advertisement