Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taste of Dublin

• 09-06-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Probably a bit too late but are there any promotional codes or free tickets around for taste of Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

sunnyside wrote: »
    Hi
    Probably a bit too late but are there any promotional codes or free tickets around for taste of Dublin?

They had a discount code PREVIEW but it expired a couple of days ago.

My bargain tip,spend the cash on a proper dinner in a restaurant instead ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

They had a discount code PREVIEW but it expired a couple of days ago.

My bargain tip,spend the cash on a proper dinner in a restaurant instead ;)

I've been before and enjoyed it so I plan on going again. As you say not the best value ever hence the reason I'm looking for a discount of some sort.

I know the daily mail + Indo had promotion offers too but I've lost them and it's probably too late now.

I'm also wondering what would be in the VIP goody bag? Anything worth the extra cash.....

• Registered Users Posts: 17 galwaygirl0

Meunpages are doing a discount for 12-4 sunday and 5.30-9.30 sunday. You just type in 'menupages' and the entrance fee is reduced to €15 plus €3.50 booking fee.

Advertisement