Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dual sim phone

• 09-06-2009 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone any recommendations for a dual sim mobile phone, I have a work phone and a personal phone and am getting sick of carrying the two of them around.

I had a look around and the only ones I can find are crappy clone type phones which promise the world but look like they would be rubbish.

So I am looking for a phone by one of the main manufacturers (want to avoid the Chinese brands if possible), that supports dual sims and is as 'smart' as possible. Will want to buy an unlocked one price not an issue right now.

Also anyone with experience of using dual sim phones? do they actually work as intended or am I wasting my time?

Thanks
    for you help.

Comments

Advertisement