Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Generation Clondalkin (Three Castles MMA closing it's doors)

Options
  • 09-06-2009 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that effective Wednesday the 24th of June, Three Castles MMA will become Next Generation Clondalkin. This change will coincide with the move of the club from it's current location in Tallaght Sports Complex, Balrothery, Tallaght to Collinstown Park Sports Complex, Rowlagh, Clondalkin.

It is my belief that the affiliation of Three Castles MMA to Next Generation Ireland will allow an already long-standing and successful club to become even stronger under the guidance of the very knowledgeable and well respected Dave Jones.

Classes will be held every Wednesday from 8pm to 9:30pm initially, with additional sessions being added to the timetable subsequently. A new website is currently under construction, further details to come. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me via the email address below.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭_oveless

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Best of luck lads, hope it goes well for you..

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭pablohoney87

Thats great. Only a 2 minute walk for me. Must check it out after the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Three Castles gone! You heard it here first folks! They couldn't hack the pressure!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Roper wrote: »
    Three Castles gone! You heard it here first folks! They couldn't hack the pressure!

Yeah, them and KO Martial arts, 2 clubs that could not hack it!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

yeah I think this is a great move forward for us as a club and looking forward to the change! Onwards and upwards as they say..

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭David Jones

This is indeed great news. Dylan has been training at Next Generation for the past 12 months or so apart from his coaching at Three Castles. He has been long overdue his blue belt (in other words he has been a sandbagging mo'fo for too long! :) ) and that could be a very short time too. Great training ethic, great guy to roll with and is a sponge when it comes to Jits technique. He has fought pro rules which is important for MMA coaching. Both myself and Chris Brennan are fully behind this move, and wish him all the best. I will get out to new gym when I can, especially when there is something good on in Liffey Valley Vue :D

Advertisement