Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reapplying through the CAO??

Options
  • 09-06-2009 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey im finished with first year of my course in Arch Tech but thnking about changing course, how do i go about reapplying through the CAO?? how do i get a CAO number?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭portumna

You should look into an internal transfer if you want to stay in DIT. Go talk to your head of department and let them know and they'll help you and tell you what you need to do. Easier than applying through CAO again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 rira

The CAO system is exactly the same as the first time you used it ... just apply through the CAO website.

Pretty sure it's too late now though so an internal transfer may be your only option

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Sútalún

It's not too late.. 22nd July I think. Need to get a form stamped by the college and send that, along with a CAO form and payment of 90 euro to the CAO. Can print the form off CAO.ie. I should know.. I did it this year. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

I was told that I can still apply to arts part-time [in ucd] until the beginning of september. The cao website makes no mention of this however :confused:.

Advertisement