Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

snooker/pool in ardee

Options
  • 09-06-2009 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of any snooker or pool rooms that open in ardee around 12:00?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Hi does anyone know of any snooker or pool rooms that open in ardee around 12:00?

There is no snooker hall in Ardee, the only snooker table that I know of is in the golf club? You prob need to be a member to use too...

No pool hall anymore either - Ardee Amusements had pool tables but they have been replaced with more slot machines!!

Your best bet around 12.00 would be in one of the pubs - the back of Lynch's pub, or upstairs in the Bailey (previously Indigo).

I wouldnt recommned Lynchs however so The Bailey would be your best bet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭anti chris-t

good man thanks i'll give it a try. Would have thought a town the size of ardee would have had a snooker club

Advertisement