Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter Lounge

Options
  • 09-06-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

MIDS has 18 tickets for the Laughter Lounge in Dublin which were donated to us for possible fundraising. We have decided to raffle them off. The original ticket price is €25 so we decided to set the price of one raffle ticket at €5, and 3 for €7.50.

Anyone who is interested in buying a ticket can PM me and I'll furnish you with the address to send the payment to. The funds raised will then be transferred in full to the MIDS Special Projects bank account. The raffle ticket/s you buy will be forwarded to you by email.

With the purchase of a raffle ticket you have the chance of winning two tickets to the Laughter Lounge, there will be nine winners altogether and each winner will receive their prize by certified post. All 18 tickets have been booked for Saturday the 27th of June.

The line up for the night is as follows:

Eric Lalor
    Richard Brophy
    Sue Collins
    Keith Farnan

To read about the what MIDS does, just click on the MIDS link in my signature below. It brings you to our Facebook page which we are using until our website is completed. :)

Comments

Advertisement