Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent Dog Needing Home

Options
  • 09-06-2009 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi there

I have a stray dog in my garden - border collie female im guessing about a year old. She is very very skinny. A very friendly lovely playful dog!
    She is so adorable and so friendly and just needs a good home.
    Please can anyone give her a home?
    Im desperate - im moving soon back to england and have three dogs already i cannot - cannot take another one.
    She is getting on great with my tribe of dogs and has been great with the children who live in this area

Please please please please please can anyone home her or foster home her? I cant let her go to the dog warden - we know how that ends

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

The best thing you could do is get on to your local rescue centre if you can't find her a home. They will look after her & do their best to rehome her to a suitable person with the time & space to accomodate her.

Might not be any harm to post a few pics of her to give people an idea of what she looks like. Nothing like a big pair of doggy eyes to tug at the heart strings.

I can't take her because I don't have room & I live beside a very busy road which would end up in an accident. I'll ask around though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Would Dogs in Distress take her from the OP or do they only take dogs from the Pound?

Where are you based OP? I'd say get on to the nearest shelter, they should look after her for you. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 hellybelly

Thanks for replying guys!

Luckily I have found the dog a home - in north england of all places!!! Its on a farm and will be living with a friend ( power of facebook!) - thankfully!
    So this weekend i will be driving the dog to england!
    Yay happy ending if i could only home them all the world would be wonderful!
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

That's great news, hope he has a happy and long life over there :)

Advertisement