Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a suprise (tantric) holiday

Options
  • 09-06-2009 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, I am just gathering ideas at the moment. My Oh is 40 next yr so I want to start planning a suprise now. I am thinking about taking him away somewhere nice. I happened to mention Ibiza recently and his ears perked up. Said he love to see the island. Has anyone one any other suggestions or know what part of Ibiza would be best. We are not looking for chill out and would probably love a bit of madness and are open to suggestion. But would hate to be in the middle of club land. I think it would be better if it was a short taxi ride away so we can go to the madness not have no choice about being in it. I was also thinking about a break with a difference.....like a tantric weekend. But I don't know anyone who has been on one so not sure if it is a good idea without a recommendation. Any advice?:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jungone

Perhaps I posted this in the wrong forum??

Advertisement