Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dodgy boarding kennels for dogs

Options
  • 09-06-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

There was a whole thread on this over the weekend and it seems to have disappeared.

I really think it's important for people to know where NOT to leave their dog. A board member had what can only be described as a horrific incident with his dog last week, who is now completely traumatised.

He had left him for 5 days in a Dublin "kennels"

People need to know about these places.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

I guess unfortunately the kennells can't be named due to legal reasons.

What happened the dog if you don't mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Rachel 999

To find good kennels/catteries in your area check out www.ibkca.com . They are a group of caring kennel owners improving standards for everybody:):):)
    Harris wrote: »
    There was a whole thread on this over the weekend and it seems to have disappeared.

I really think it's important for people to know where NOT to leave their dog. A board member had what can only be described as a horrific incident with his dog last week, who is now completely traumatised.

He had left him for 5 days in a Dublin "kennels"

People need to know about these places.

Advertisement