Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's back. Indiana Jones/Kung Fu Panda/Wireless controller €26 euro delivered @ play

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Why do I have the feeling adverts will be flooded with copies of these games in the next couple of weeks!

BTW a second hand 360 controller is €25 in gamestop if anyone doesnt like buying online

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

I got this deal in gamestop for 30 euro.

Indiana jones is ok but id prefer batman or at least star wars.

Kung fu panda sucks balls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Wouldnt get this just for the games, not even if your just curious if the ganes are any good! They both really are awful IMO, and i wouldn't recommend either of them if you're a day older than 12!. Wouldnt even bother if you're after easy gamerscore, Indiana Jones looked like it would take a while. Dunno about KFP, i only played the thing for 5 minutes!

Bought this last year in tesco for 40€. I actually needed a new controller though!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

BTW a second hand 360 controller is €25 in gamestop if anyone doesnt like buying online

A new Microsoft controller is €29.99 in HMV (Swords branch anyway).

Advertisement