Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-SPEC Upgrade

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Got my Tokyo Marui VSR-10 G-SPEC last week and i love it. Was looking to get some upgrades for it.

Was thinking to get

PDI VSR 110 1J Spring
    Trigger Sear
    Tight bore barrel

I know that since its only a 1J spring that the new trigger sear isnt really needed but what length barrel would be good to get.

Anyone have any suggestion of what to get or anything i have forgot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I think the vsr takes a specific barrel type, non aeg.

The snipers on boards will be able to tell you better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

unless you get the 9ball hop, you cant use aeg barrels... my advice? dont, get one of the DB tightbores for the vsr... perfect...

The trigger seer really doesnt have a point in a one J gun.... you will be spending money for little to no advantage... replace it if it ever breaks... but not till you need to... I would however, suggest you work on air seal parts...

Piston head, piston, spring guide, cylinder, air nozzle then barrel... you want to take advantage of the vsr hop... at a jule, its sadistic.... increasing your accuracy will benefit you more greatly than just throwing the parts names you know at the gun...

at a basic cheaper upgrade... 1j spring, new tight barrel, and a better sealed air nozzle. the rest can wait till or IF your fps changes, or your wallet...

Advertisement