Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panhard M3 VTT

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone out there doing scratch models of military vehicles. The only model of the Panhard available is a 1:72 scale in plastic and has to be made up.
    A full selection of photos and dimensions available.
    qnwls0.jpg Panhard M3 VTT.
    254zfcg.jpg Panhard M3 VTT.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Id have to REALLY love the panhard to want to scratch build it...
    Do you know is it the same as any other car?? like manufactured under different names or anything like that?
    If you want the 1:72 kit built i would be up for that, but not scratch building.

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

The Doktor wrote: »
    Id have to REALLY love the panhard to want to scratch build it...
    Do you know is it the same as any other car?? like manufactured under different names or anything like that?
    If you want the 1:72 kit built i would be up for that, but not scratch building.

The Panhard M3 VTT was only built by Panhards and exported to many Middle East countries and Spain. The Defence Forces here purchased a large number in the early 1970's and all have now been withdrawn and replaced by Mowags.
    I happen to be the only owner of an original Irish M3 in full running order and it was exhibited at the recent MVCI show at the Curragh.
    The 1:72 kit that I have is supplied with two sets of reg plates, one being for the above vehicle - 6156 ZH.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

What is it you are actually after?? a larger model?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

The Doktor wrote: »
    What is it you are actually after?? a larger model?
    Correct, A decent size model not a little one such as the 1:72 scale.

Advertisement