Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO seen over ratoath meath

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

O.K. i was walking home with my friend(who also saw this), facing towards the estate jamestown, from milltree park we were walking and next thing this light catches my eye, it origionally looked like a plane. BUT it started moving vertically downwards at a huge speed, this thing wasn't falling either it was moving very very very fast. The next thing it got close to the ground and then poof it vanished!!! I don't know what the **** it was.

What i am wondering is if anyone else around the Ratoath - ashbourne area had seen the same thing, and if you did could you email me and tell em what you saw, my email is : neonlampshade@gmail.com

Or maybe you know what it actually was?

This happened at about 23:40 on tuesday 9th of june......

Comments

Advertisement