Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3pay texts 3c offer

• 10-06-2009 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

is this actually permanent now? before it was a perpetually extended special offer but from looking at the site it looks a bit more permanent now. might switch back from bill pay lite if thats true

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

3c text promotional rate only. Promotional rate expiring on 30th June 2009.

I'd wait and see first!
    This promotion commences on 1st December 2008 and will end on 30th June 2009 (the “specified timeframe”)

Once the specified timeframe has expired, the cost of any further text messages will revert to the customer’s standard 3Pay text rate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Just out of interest what is the standard text rate on 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

5c i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

5c i think

That would be a special plan for people who connected before june 2007, not now available.

Edit: forgot to add that the fall back text rate is €0.10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

thats a bollox alright, but it fills in with the traditional business model of getting loads of customers with very low prices when the network has poor coverage and then bumming up the prices

meteor and esat digifone did this as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Davy wrote: »
    That would be a special plan for people who connected before june 2007, not now available.

Ah right, I am with them since Oct 2006 so that would explain that. :)

Advertisement