Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Senior Football Championship: Who will win 2009?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 IMakeNoSense

I play for Monaleen, we recently played Drom in the first round... we had a comfortable lead a half time, gowever in the second half they came out and trounced us.... with lots of work, we'll finish them next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Can see St Senans making a real go of it this year, they should have beaten Drom in the 2007 semi, and with the likes of Ian Ryan and Conor Mullane in tow, they'll be there or thereabouts come Sept.

The winners will be Drom Broadford though of course - there's not a team to match them in the county.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 IMakeNoSense

grenache wrote: »
    Can see St Senans making a real go of it this year, they should have beaten Drom in the 2007 semi, and with the likes of Ian Ryan and Conor Mullane in tow, they'll be there or thereabouts come Sept.

The winners will be Drom Broadford though of course - there's not a team to match them in the county.

True, they are very good...but my god they play a boring style of football!!
    i think if a team can really rattle they're big players early on... they have every chance of beating them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

True, they are very good...but my god they play a boring style of football!!
    i think if a team can really rattle they're big players early on... they have every chance of beating them!
    Yep its all hand passing - they play a possession game with players running from deep. Its boring but very effective, they won Munster with it last year.

Advertisement