Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elvis Song Title References

• 10-06-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Everybody has had an Elvis Song Title experience in there life as he has had so many songs. I saw a Chubby Brown clip where he mentions nearly all his songs in one rant example...I got "all shook up" when he stood on my "blue suede shoes" and i was like a "hound dog" and so on and so forth. I tought it was very good and want to see if there is any people who have had an Elvis Song Title experience.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I wanna post something clever about you and "A Little Less Conversation" but I can't, so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you to be quiet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Some one stepped on my shoes once, they weren't blue though, or suede for that matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

I always thought his albums with Burt Bacharach were well better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I was "In The Ghetto" once but "I Just Can't Help Believing" that I let my "Suspicious Mind(s)" get the better of me and I got "All Shook Up"

Oh come on, that took a bit of effort! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Would you look at that. "The bitch is back"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

I wanna post something clever about you and "A Little Less Conversation" but I can't, so I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you to be quiet.

Haha even tho that was aimed at me...i like where your heads at !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

I agree, It's Now or Never.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

If you guys in AH need some prayers tonight you can find me in the Christianity forum where I'll be 'Cryin' in the Chapel' for y'all... ;)

FTR, I can't stand Elvis's music...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Let me be your ma's teddy bear tonight

Advertisement