Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Needticket.ie mess up again

Options
  • 10-06-2009 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭

Just thought I'd highlight the latest episode with these guys. I got four tickets for Take That concert in Croker on Sat night. Two through Ticketmaster and two through needaticket.ie. As it turns out, I can't go now so only needed the two from ticketmaster. Got a letter from needaticket with a refund and a €50 voucher. The letter reads:

"It is with regret that we have to inform you of the cancellation of your order with regard to the above concert. In line with our terms and conditions we are issuing you with a full refund plus a 25% voucher to be used against your next purchase with us. We apologise for the inconvenience caused however due to the uncertainty surrounding one of our suppliers we feel there is no option but to cancel all related orders to this supplier to avoid casuing even greater problems closer to the concert date".

So in other words, if the concert was not going to be a sell out and we could pick up tickets cheaper we will send them on but not if we can't!! Suits me this time, I'll find something very soon to use the €50 voucher on and see if it means anything. I'll report back on that one but not holding my breath. Just hope the cheque from Mr Scully doesn't bounce!!

No harm keeping these guys at the top of the list.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Soccer Tickets & Travel

Advertisement