Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Boards team.

Options
  • 10-06-2009 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I would like to contact boards.ie via a postal address and/or telephone. Some stuff is too serious to be treated over the internet.
    Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Cian, what I would recommend initially is this:

http://www.boards.ie/contact.php?

If the community managers feel you need to speak face to face or over the phone, they will have no hesitation in opening a dialogue with you. However it's always best to follow the recommended channels in the first place before you escalate something - you may find your query or issue can be sorted to your satisfaction very easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I appreciate what you are saying, but I need to send a legal document to the boards company, and I feel it would be better to have it in writng rather than dealing with some of the mods on here.
    I apologise that I am still annoyong you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

PM details sent.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

PM'ing the office will only delay things. We have a legal-recourse option on that contact-us page that is streamlined to come to the office directly and be prioritised to be dealt with.

Pm-ing or contacting us in other ways is slower and liable to go wrong or be lost/ignored. Using our pre-prepared system is going to make it a lot faster and easier. It routes you directly to the people who you need to contact.

DeV.

Advertisement