Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetstar in NZ!

Options
  • 10-06-2009 8:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

To celebrate their launch in NZ jetstar are offering seat really cheap.

We got return flights from Wellington to Christchurch for $65 return each. Can't get cheaper than that! There are also $19 seats on flights from Wellington to Auckland. These cheap seats will last until 12 pm tomorrow or when they are sold out, whichever comes first. Get online people!

p.s. crumble froo - I'll be there in September. We can finally have that drink!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

oh... If i wasn't going home soon I'd try to arrange a mini beers and fly down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

you're going home?!^

watna wrote: »
    To celebrate their launch in NZ jetstar are offering seat really cheap.

We got return flights from Wellington to Christchurch for $65 return each. Can't get cheaper than that! There are also $19 seats on flights from Wellington to Auckland. These cheap seats will last until 12 pm tomorrow or when they are sold out, whichever comes first. Get online people!

p.s. crumble froo - I'll be there in September. We can finally have that drink!

sweet. gotta keep my eye out for some gigs that will be dorkland only, now. although i did just cop that the offer's over... still... only reason i really have for heading up north is to see gigs that i ccant see down here.

yup :)

Leave 27th July back in Auckland 15th Aug I think

Rabies wrote: »
    yup :)

Leave 27th July back in Auckland 15th Aug I think

ah, thought you meant leaving leaving. no just leaving. :D

Not the best time for me to fly.
    My bank account isn't the best, but its one of my best mate's weddings. Not gonna miss it. Will be a great trip. I feel sorry for my credit card, next comes the euro repayments in dollar :(

• Advertisement

agh, one of these days, a decent band i quite like will come to nz, and ill splash out and go see them in dorkland cos they'll be too ghey to come to chch, and ill demand you come out for drinks while im up there.

sounds like a plan, i reckon.

Advertisement