Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilkenny for a Stag Night

Options
  • 10-06-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭

I've never been to Kilkenny and am going this weekend on a stag night. Someone in work told me there is only 1 niteclub (Langtons I presume) and that you have to be there around 9 or so otherwise it will be mobbed and you won't get in.

Is this true, and can anyone recommend any other good niteclubs/pubs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

If ye are obviously a stag ye mightnt get into Langton's, they've been known to turn stags away so ye might have to be a bit more discreet about it.

There's plenty of other places.. but they are mostly late bars... Morisson's, Amber Blacks, Kytlers, Lanigans, Matt the Millers, O'Faolains etc etc/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Best to avoid langtons especially this weekend with the leaving cert ending, all them kids will be out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

Sounds like a good reason to go there to me:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Sounds like a good reason to go there to me:pac:
    ha ha ha usually I'd agree but running into ex's can be quiet awkward, even more so when you've a black eye or two ha ha

Advertisement