Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap mens haircut needed - Merged thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭thenakedchef

There's a place in oranmore village,2 guys used to work in Fat Tonys I was shocked after I was charged €16 for a dry cut, me thinks I'll be shopping around

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭shaggykev

chic charged me a fiver one day but Christ the man did chat

and whats the problem with that?
    i Honestly didn't understand a word he said

yeah the one in shopping cenrte is fairly good

usually end up going to my closest though- the lad in dominick street

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

Lads ye have it sweet, lucky ye dont have to frequent the ladies hairdressers, cheapest I can manage is 35 yo yos for wash cut blowdry. ( and a cuppa tae)
    Himself frequents fat tonys in liosban. always a queue though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cbr600r

hi, im new to galway again and after a couple of bad haircuts in fat tonys and kozzys i could do with advice, im originally from galway and when i left kozzys was the place to go but now its a butchers that have doubled in price. in dublin you can get a decent cut for between 8 and 12 euro but i think its 15 accross the board here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Yeah we were just mentioning this the other day..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Fee fi fo fum i smell the blood of a black propagandist.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Merged with yesterdays thread

man i feel stupid i never spotted this thread haha, i tried the barbers chair on a weekend back to galway before and i got a great cut there but parking is a real issue and ive been told he tends to close up on an irregular basis for a wander around the shops which is no good if you pull into a car park paying by the hour, i seen headmasters on the tuam road a few days ago and forgot about it so im going to give it a shot. hot girls sounds good...

got my haircut in headmasters there and was very happy i did. it was a dude however sadly not a hot girl this time but he was **** hot at his job. i only wanted a cut but was offered a cut and shave for €15 i think its a 3years open special or something so i was happy to accecpt. was also offered a free beer but had to turn it down as i had the car. all in all my best experience since the good old USA and certainly glad i took the advice i got here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 galwegian85

i use the city gym upstairs from it and never gave them a go but i goin to give it a shot now cheers mate

• Advertisement

i was in fact back again and this time there was a fairly fit bird, great cut but shave was a little close for me ha ha but not a bad thing i suppose. they were telling me 3 minks ram raided their shop in mervue... burn the ***** at the stake.

Advertisement