Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW 15/06 3 Hour Show *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Orton to become GM of Raw ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

double announcement really as the new owner will appoint a new GM accordin to Vinces proo from early

Ill eat my mickey is its not bradshaw

excuse me....

TRUMP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Right. Anyone for TNA???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

this has got to be a joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Erm what the hell is this rubbish? :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Didn't see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Affliction/Raw co-promotion :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

somebody pass the salt

no commercials next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

This absolutely sucks

Crappy f'n publicity stunt

donald trump?
    ridiculous!

Crowd seems dead again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Enjoy.

This could actually be decent, once everyone gets over the initial disappointment of the announcement. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

no commercials next week

Read about that the other day, it's going to have to be written like a ppv.

Let's hope Sky broadcast it with no ads as well, or else it will end up like the days when PPV were broadcast on Channel 4 :pac:

people might say this sucks, but near all of you will be watchng next week and id say more than usual will be doing so live at 2am

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Hmm, strange, its not "road to wrestlemania" time..
    And Trump isnt exactly reliant on WWE financially..

Maybe he has legit bought a few shares in Raw?

Crowd seems dead again

They were hot for the IC title and the 4 way match because they were good, honestly I do not blame them for staying silent during that. :o

im not getting on the crowd just saying that the announcement bombed with the live crowd. As it did at first here

im not getting on the crowd just saying that the announcement bombed with the live crowd. As it did at first here

Fair point, the segment was terrible especially the fact that Donald's part was obviously taped. The crowd wanted Flair as well.

• Advertisement

That pop for Maryse was deafening:eek::eek:

the more i think about it, I really think this is a great move. Even if trump isnt the best on the mic or if the fans wanted other people this will get more people to wach Raw end of story. It will get huge meia attension plus Vince said in his Promo earlier that e would leave apinting the new GM to the new owner so Flair or whoever can still be apponted. As someone sad earier this is a mania syle angle bt we are nowhere near mania

the more i think about it, I really think this is a great move. Even if trump isnt the best on the mic or if the fans wanted other people this will get more people to wach Raw end of story. Plus Vince said in his Promo earlier that e would leave apinting the new GM to the new owner so Flair or whoever can still be apponted. As someone sad earier this is a mania syle angle bt we are nowhere near mania

That's what I'm thinking, once the initial disappointment is gone it can be good. Commercial-free Raw will draw ratings, and now they can look to writing decent storylines rather than just get cheap boos for Vicky.

Hmm. Can't help but feel it's a cheap quick fix to get people watching again. More fool me cause it's worked. After vowing to quit Raw I'll watch to see where it's going now.

So much for the Miz getting in the title picture. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

Reckon getting shot with those things hurts?

• Advertisement

Shaneomac wrote: »
    Reckon getting shot with those things hurts?

I'd imagine he has extra padding to ease the blow under that funky little suit.

Misawa on Punk's wrist tapes, classy little touch. :)

Punk to retain or get DQ'd and a triple threat rematch at the Bash i predict. dont think they have much time to build to any other match. Well they could but i think a 2 week build for straight edge vs Wellness violater would be a waste and imo that has to come before Edge v Punk if Jeff might be off soon.

Haha did I just see things or did they give away the result in an advert for Smackdown before the match is even finished?

Legacy/Dynasty Survivor Series team anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Am i watching the right show(i just got in) Donald Trump????? WTF

MVPs got taste

MVP wearing a man utd jersey to the ring.

and yep Trump is now the kayfabe owner of RAW!

MVP wearing a man utd jersey to the ring.

and yep Trump is now the kayfabe owner of RAW!
    Jesus H Christ......I'll get my own coat

super-rush wrote: »
    Jesus H Christ......I'll get my own coat

no you wont youll keep watching just like everyone else that says this sucks, thinking wtf trump really... what next.

Sorrybut i wont believe you if you deny this atm

You're right, its a bit like a car wreck, you just can't look away

good god no

Sickner for the Miz. :P
    ****ty end to the Battle Royale.

Why doesn't everyone just leave the ring at the start of a battle royale under the bottom rope?

Last man standing match for the title next week, I'm liking Donald Trump. :P

So Raw's title match at the bash is going to get a one week build :confused:

Orton will win, no doubt with Legacy's help. The match will be probably be one of the first on Raw. Cue HHH taking RAW/Orton hostage and demanding a Hell In A Cell/Sledgehammer,Barbed Wire Wrapped Around Hornswoggle match at the bash which he gets, and wins.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Well that was a pretty good raw.

Jericho v Rey was a top match. I really don't get why so many complain about Rey 2009.

Fatal Four way was decent. Nice to see orton win without help for once.

TRUMP. Never expected that. At least it wasn't predicatable! I'm glad FLair didn't get it (Yet).

Triple Threat match came off well. My Heart was in my mouth when Punk took the fall, for a moment I was thinking these ****ers are going to take the title off him cheap again. I thought the match was pretty good and while the ending became predictable as you watched, it was still a nice ending.

Battle royal was ****e, they usually are. Trumps announcment made it into something. Bring on next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Trump owns Raw :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,358 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

at this stage I genuinely believe the title is taking away from the HHH/Orton feud.

we're all pre-occupied with HHH being obsessed with having the title that the feud itself is suffering big-time. if they took that out of the equation I believe we'd all be far more into it.

even now, after all the months and matches they've had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Trump? lol!
    Great, let's rehash a feud from two years ago, with Trump getting a haircut as the blowoff of the feud.

Meh, call me when i give a f*ck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Trump :( I was hoping Cornette so he could continue to rip the piss out of Joey Styles.

CM Punk will be a great heel :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

SlickRic wrote: »

even now, after all the months and matches they've had.

this will be the third last man standing match between HHH and orton in about 18 months

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Why should anybody actually buy The Bash? They had four title matches this week, one with a title change, and a Last Man Standing for the title next week which will be shown in it's entirety. I was hoping for Jeff Jarrett as new Raw owner so he could fire Vince (from Raw) live:(. And why announce a title match between Colons and Priceless at The Bash if one of Priceless could be in the PPV main event, they basically told you that either of them were never going to win the Battle Royal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Why should anybody actually buy The Bash? They had four title matches this week, one with a title change, and a Last Man Standing for the title next week which will be shown in it's entirety. I was hoping for Jeff Jarrett as new Raw owner so he could fire Vince (from Raw) live:(. And why announce a title match between Colons and Priceless at The Bash if one of Priceless could be in the PPV main event, they basically told you that either of them were never going to win the Battle Royal.

:D

One thing though how can Vince just sell Raw on it's own, WWE is publically traded,Trump can obviously buy shares but can he just buy Raw on its own?.........Strange

EdK wrote: »
    One thing though how can Vince just sell Raw on it's own, WWE is publically traded,Trump can obviously buy shares but can he just buy Raw on its own?.........Strange

I hear that guy is quite annoyed, he feels his shares in WWE are worth less now that the company is so much smaller.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

amacachi wrote: »

I hear that guy is quite annoyed, he feels his shares in WWE are worth less now that the company is so much smaller.

I'm not talking from a real aspect, just a logical aspect ;)

Advertisement