Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter IV - Bit dissapoited with the prodction of the game

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Or jump any other direction (I think) or backdash should work too (which would also avoid lariat). Also I don't really agree with your definition of "good" if they're SPD/lariating on wakeup every time. :pac:

I think only jumping straight up is what works. As for the other thing it's a good tactic and much more reliable as than a cross up which Zangief is also rather good at.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

If he's crossing you up though, you should know before it's time for you to backdash - if he's just standing in front of you then backdash should work (if this is what you were saying - I'm not sure what you're getting at).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 arafor

Zangiefs larriats are extremely punishable once u dont jump in near one.if it does trade it will def beat out most air moves anyway and trading with the big guy aint an option!!.From a ryu perspective bait him close enough with hado's and then just sweep or lp SRK if ur close it'l beat him out from the ground.Just keep the b*****d at bay!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Very true..His green hand though is a disaster in a skilled players hands..can clear the screen in 2 moves and eat up your hado's too..His Command throws have so much priority its infuriating up close...Hey,I dont think we should be posting on a thread thats dissapointed with this game...Are there any serious sf4 discussion threads on here????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Of course there is, this forum was born out of a few. Why don't you start one a thread on something you'd like to talk about RE: SF4?

In regards to the thread, it really pains me when I picture all the people who try out SFIV on the 360 for the 1st time and have to play the game with that awful awful pad. Thus they don't get to see what the game is really like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

True.Give them a fightpad or stick and the game is completely different,although i guess only street fighter fans in the first place are gonna drop money on those.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The analogue stick on the xbox pad is very playable! I swearz!

Advertisement