Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company B-B Q

Options
  • 10-06-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi can any one out there help me. We are trying to organise a company B-B Q for 25 to 30 people any ideas? cool spots? prices ? etc...... not to far from Cork city :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Moved to Cork City forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

honey1970 wrote: »
    Hi can any one out there help me. We are trying to organise a company B-B Q for 25 to 30 people any ideas? cool spots? prices ? etc...... not to far from Cork city :confused:

McCarthys bar and bistro (old Tennis Village) is a great spot - had ours there last year and it was yum! DJ afterwards - twas a great laugh! i think it was 15euro per person for food and entertainment and it was NICE food!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

The Rochestown Inn have a good place out the back for them. Dunno how much tho

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

The Brooke Glanmire......tHe sextant

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

Seconf McCarthys - every year our company has a bbq there and no complaints so far :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

The Brooke Glanmire......

here here for the Brook, OK it might be too far from the city for you but it's a great place for a BBQ. I was there twice for BBQs and had a good laugh and the food was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mike.230

We headed to Hamlets in Kinsale last year. very nice indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Went to a BBQ in Rochestown Inn recently. I think it was €15 per person. The food was plentiful and really nice. There is a dedicated outdoor area with heaters so very warm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Treacys in Ballincollig have a great barbeque deck with bar out the back

Advertisement